Intermediate Beekeeping 2023 – Day 2
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $30.00
Intermediate Beekeeping – Day 2
Bee-ing Prepared and the Action Steps to Take to Ensure Seasonal Success
This Workshop is DAY 2 of the 3-DAY Intermediate Beekeeping Seminar that started on January 9th. This session will feature Kim Skyrm who will discuss “Bee-ing Prepared and the Action Steps to Ensure Seasonal Success.”
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN THE FIRST EVENT ON JANUARY 9th – PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, AND SHOULD RECEIVE AN WEBINAR ACCESS LINK IN YOUR EMAIL TO JOIN THE CALL – PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER AGAIN.
IF YOU MISSED THE FIRST SESSION… and want to attend this and/or the last session, you can use the form below to get registered, but realize that the price remains at $30 regardless of the number of events you attend in order to accommodate the administrative time incurred to get you added to the program.
- We anticipate large participation in this event, so please be prepared with Zoom installed on your computer and be ready to go at 7:00 pm CST as we will start promptly to honor the time of all involved.
- If you have questions, please contact Jim Stellern directly at email@example.com
- For Technical Questions related to how to use Zoom, please refer to Zoom Technical Help.
IF YOU MISSED THE FIRST SESSION AND ARE JUST NOW JOINING THE WORKSHOP, PLEASE GET REGISTERED HERE:
READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING: There are 3 steps to registration. You must complete all 3 steps.
- Reserve Your Seat with Three Rivers Beekeepers
- After completing the following Registration you will be taken to PayPal for payment. Complete your payment.
- After Your Payment is Complete you should return to our Website. This page should acknowledging your registration and provide a link to register with Zoom to get access to the Meeting. You must take this step in order to receive the link with the Zoom webinar codes.
Privacy Disclaimer: We understand the value of your personal information, so we feel it is important to identify that the information below is retained by Three Rivers for the administration of this event, but once you hit “Submit” you will temporarily leave this website and be transferred to PayPal to complete the purchase of your reservation, and then returned to our website. All credit card information is retained and handled through PayPal, which will also issue an email receipt of your purchase.