Beekeeper Application for Swarm Extraction
As a benefit to our Club Members, you may apply to have your name, area of service, and type of swarm removal service that you provide to the general public. This information will be listed under the Community Services tab of our main menu under the Bee Removal Services option. Placement on this list is limited to Qualified TRB Members who abide by the following guidelines:
- Submit List Enrollment Request starting January 1, 2021, and closes February 28, 2021, 5:00 PM.
- Enrollment is via the website only by submitting your information on the following online form.
- You must be an active Member of the club to be placed on the club swarm list. Active Membership includes Members who have paid an annual $20 Membership Fee or have attended 3 Club Events/Meetings/Webinars in the past 12 months. Events include Monthly Club Meetings, Training Classes, or represented the Club at community outreach events. If you are unsure of your membership status, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Club has the right to edit individual locations or services to conform to a common format for ease in user experience.
- The list will be published in March 2021.
- If you miss the enrollment window, members can be added to the bottom of the list at any time. The list will be updated once per month after publishing in March.
DISCLAIMER: By completing the form below you agree to hold Three Rivers Beekeepers (TRB) harmless for any injuries or harm associated with activities as a Swarm Capture List Volunteer. Those volunteering to assist the general public in the capture of honey bee colonies are responsible for all activities related to the collection, including any communications with the general public that may be involved. TRB assumes no responsibility related to the swarm collection or extraction activity. Each person appearing on this list agrees to relieve, hold harmless and indemnify TRB, its owners, officers and members for any actions or activities related to any honey bee colony collection, including but not limited to information used, liabilities, or resultant damages, injuries or bodily harm that might occur. You agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner and understand that your name will be removed from the TRB Swarm Capture List if TRB receives credible reports of questionable behavior on your part.
NOTE: This form must be completed properly – WITH Zip Codes – to be considered. – Thank You!