Beekeeper Application for Swarm Extraction
As a benefit to our Club Members, you may apply to have your name, area of service and type of swarm removal service that you provide to the general public. This information will be listed under the Community Services tab of our main menu under the Bee Removal Services option. Placement on this list is limited to Qualified TRB Members who abide by the following guidelines:
- Submit List Enrollment Request starting January 1, 2020 and closes January 31, 2020, 5:00 PM.
- Enrollment is via the website only by submitting your information on the following online form.
- You must be an active Member of the club to be placed on the club swarm list. Active Membership includes Members who have paid an annual $20 Membership Fee or have attended 3 Club Events/Meetings in the past 12 months. Events include Monthly Club Meetings, Training Classes, or represented the Club at community outreach events. If you are unsure of your membership status, you may contact email@example.com.
- The Club has the right to edit individual location or services to conform to a common format for ease in user experience.
- The list will be published in February 2020. The order of the list will be based on the number of Club events attended January 2019 – January 2020. Attendance is primarily based upon individual sign-up at Club events and retained by the Club. We do not go back in history to change attendance. You can send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you attended an outreach event on behalf of the Club and you are unsure if you have been credited for that. Such notes must be sent during the January enrollment month.
- If you miss the January enrollment, members can be added to the bottom of the list at any time.
DISCLAIMER: By completing the form below you agree to hold Three Rivers Beekeepers (TRB) harmless for any injuries or harm associated with activities as a Swarm Capture List Volunteer. Those volunteering to assist the general public in the capture of honey bee colonies are responsible for all activities related to the collection, including any communications with the general public that may be involved. TRB assumes no responsibility related to the swarm collection or extraction activity. Each person appearing on this list agrees to relieve, hold harmless and indemnify TRB, its owners, officers and members for any actions or activities related to any honey bee colony collection, including but not limited to information used, liabilities, or resultant damages, injuries or bodily harm that might occur. You agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner and understand that your name will be removed from the TRB Swarm Capture List if TRB receives credible reports of questionable behavior on your part.