Intermediate Beekeeper Seminar 2023
January 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm| $30.00
Take Your Beekeeping to the Next Level!
This Intermediate Seminar Series will be broken into three, 90-minute Virtual Sessions. Each session will include a wealth of information from seasoned professionals in North America who can help you refine your knowledge of beekeeping. The Series will begin January 9th and will be followed by the first Monday in February and March of 2023, from 7:00-8:30 pm CST.
COST: $30.00 for access to all three sessions.
- Based on previous years, we anticipate a large response to this series of events, so please register early – by December 31st – to help us prepare for Zoom Call distributions in ample time to avoid the need to rush last-minute emails.
- If you register after the first session, you can still participate, but the fee remains the same to accommodate the administrative time we incur to get you added to the program.
- If you have questions, please contact Jim Stellern directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA / SCHEDULE:
- January 9th (7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CST) – Matt Winstead will be presenting “From 1 Hive to 500, My Journey to Commercial Beekeeping in Missouri”
- February 6th (7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CST) – Kim Skyrm will be presenting “Bee-ing Prepared and the Action Steps to Take to Ensure Seasonal Success”
- March 6th (7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CST) – Anne Marie Fauvel & BIP Midwest Tech Team will be presenting “Beekeeping Can Be Difficult But Data Based Decisions Can Improve Management Decisions”
Matt Winstead is a commercial beekeeper running Golden Rule Honeybee Farm in East Kansas City Missouri.
Kim Skyrm is the State Apiarist/Apiary Program Coordinator for Massachusetts
Anne Marie Fauvel is the Bee Informed Partnership Techincal Team Coordinator.
READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING: There are 3 steps to registration. You must complete all 3 steps.
- Reserve Your Seat with Three Rivers Beekeepers
- After completing the following Registration you will be taken to PayPal for payment. Complete your payment.
- After Your Payment is Complete you should return to our Website. This page should acknowledging your registration and provide a link to register with Zoom to get access to the Meeting. You must take this step in order to receive the link with the Zoom webinar codes.
Privacy Disclaimer: We understand the value of your personal information, so we feel it is important to identify that the information below is retained by Three Rivers for the administration of this event, but once you hit “Submit” you will temporarily leave this website and be transferred to PayPal to complete the purchase of your reservation, and then returned to our website. All credit card information is retained and handled through PayPal, which will also issue an email receipt of your purchase.