Queen Purchase Order Form
Three Rivers Beekeepers members are invited to take part in the yearly queen purchase. Members can choose between mated Carniolan or Italian.
- This opportunity is limited to Three Rivers Beekeepers members only. If you are not a member, but would like to become one, please click here: Membership
- Price per queen is $28, or $30 for a yellow marked queen. (including tax and shipping).
- Deadline for orders is January 31, 2018. No orders will be taken after that date.
- Orders can be placed securely on-line using PayPal or credit card by completing the information below.
- Payment must be received at the time the order is placed.
- If you do not have a credit card or paypal account, please contact Dwain at the club.
- Queens are expected to arrive about the second week in April, HOWEVER this may change depending on weather conditions in the area where the bees are being sourced. Members will be updated as more information is received from supplier.
- Club members will be notified of date adjustments as shipping details become more firm.
- Once the queens arrive, they must be picked up on the published date.
- It is the buyers’ responsibility to make arrangements to pick up your order from the location you’ve selected. If you can not pick up your own order, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to do so on your behalf.
- TRB is not responsible for the health or availability of queens that are not picked up on the designated arrival date/location.
- If you have questions about placing a queen order, please contact TRB at email@example.com.