Queen Purchase Order Form
Three Rivers Beekeepers members are invited to take part in the yearly queen purchase.
- This opportunity is limited to Three Rivers Beekeepers members only. If you are not a member, but would like to become one, please click here: Membership
- Deadline for orders is February 21, 2018. No orders will be taken after that date.
- Orders can be placed securely on-line using PayPal or credit card by completing the information below.
- Payment must be received at the time the order is placed.
- If you do not have a credit card or paypal account, please contact one of the club board members at: email@example.com.
- Queens are expected to arrive early to mid April, HOWEVER this may change depending on weather conditions in the area where the bees are being sourced.
- Club members will be notified of date adjustments as shipping details become more firm.
- Once the queens arrive, they must be picked up on the published date.
- It is the buyers’ responsibility to make arrangements to pick up your order. If you can not pick up your own order, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to do so on your behalf.
- TRB is not responsible for the health or availability of queens that are not picked up on the designated arrival date/location.
- If you have questions about placing a queen order, please contact TRB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Rivers will source queens from Lappe’s Bee Supply and Honey Farm in Central Iowa.
Arrive early to mid-April.
Saskatraz Queens – $35 unmarked; $39 marked
Italian Hybrid Queens – $28.50 unmarked; $32.50 marked
Carniolan Queens – $28.50 unmarked; $32.50 marked
- Queens are naturally mated.
- Queens are not clipped.
- Shipped in mini cages; must be placed in hives as soon as you receive them; it is hard on the queens to leave them sitting for awhile without being inside the hive.