Three Rivers Beekeepers Nuc & Queen Pool
*** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY ***
The TRB Nuc & Queen Pool provides a central location where Three Rivers Beekeepers members can post the availability of local nucs and queens (cells, virgins and mated). It further provides a central location where members in need of nucs and/or queens can determine local availability, make contact with the supplier and arrange purchase and delivery.
A few simple rules:
- You must be a registered member of Three Rivers Beekeepers to participate in this Pool. If you are not a member, go to our membership registration page by clicking here to become a member. Only TRB members registering as suppliers will be approved. It is up to Pool suppliers to be certain that those acquiring nucs and/or queens through the Pool are registered members of Three Rivers Beekeepers.
- All stock posted to this pool (nucs, mated queens, virgin queens, queen cells, etc.) must conform to the TRB Nuc & Queen Initiative Guidelines. You can view these guidelines by clicking here.
- Three Rivers Beekeepers does not handle nor broker any transactions for nucs or queens. We simply provide this central pool location so that those in need of nucs and queens can easily contact those that have them.
Here’s how it works:
If you are in need of nucs and/or queens, simply browse the Pool Postings page. A link to the pool postings page can be found at the bottom of this page. The contact information for the person supplying the nucs or queens is provided in the posting. Simply contact the supplier and make arrangements for purchase and delivery.
Do not contact TRB regarding your transaction … it is strictly between you and the supplier.
If you are a supplier of nucs or queens, here are the steps:
- To post your nucs and/or queens with the TRB Nuc and Queen Pool, you must first complete the Pool Supplier Registration Form. A link to the registration form can be found at the bottom of this page. Registration as a supplier for the TRB Nuc & Queen Pool is only required once and it will only be necessary to complete the form again if there is a change in your contact information.
- Once you have registered, you will be provided with a password to access the Pool Posting Submission Page detailing the nucs and queens you have available. Only the names of those suppliers who have successfully registered will be found in the “Supplier Name” drop-down field. Simply select your name and place your posting. A link to the Pool Posting Submission page can be found at the bottom of this page. Use the password provided to access the posting submission page. NOTE: The only contact information we will provide in the posting is your name, telephone and email. It is solely your decision whether to provide your physical address to those aquiring nucs or queens from you. Thus, if it is your desire not to have people coming to your house, you can make arrangements to meet somewhere else.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Any time there is a change in your inventory, you must submit a new posting. In other words, if you have ten queen cells available and you sell five, it is your responsibility to notify the Pool of your change in inventory by submitting a new posting indicating only five queen cells available. Anytime you submit a Pool posting, it will completely override your previous posting, thus providing a true indication of the nucs and/or queens you have available. The posting page is intentionally kept simple so that the posting process will only take you a minute, or less, to complete.
- Once your inventory of nucs or queens is depleted, you must remove your post by checking the “Delete Posting” option. The entire posting will be deleted. As soon as you have additional inventory of nucs and/or queens, you are free to submit another pool posting. A new supplier registration is not required.
- Your posting is your responsibility! If you are getting calls for nucs or queens that you no longer have in inventory, it’s because you forgot to update your pool posting. Please keep your postings accurate and up to date.
- Pricing and delivery are strictly your responsibility. The TRB Nuc & Queen Pool is only providing a connection between those who have nucs and queens, and those that require nucs and queens. Everything after the connection is made is between the supplier and buyer.
NOTE: Processing of supplier registrations and inventory postings is not instantaneous. It could be a few hours before your supplier registration is processed or your inventory submission is posted to the Pool page. Please be patient. We’re working on automating the process so that the postings are immediate.