Become a Member of Three Rivers Beekeepers!
Benefits of Membership with Three Rivers Beekeepers
- Sign up for the Swarm Volunteer List
- Purchase Bees or Queens through TRB
- Access the TRB library
- Meet ‘Bee Buddy’ Mentors
- Borrow club extractors
- Learn hands-on in the TRB Apiary
- Receive tuition discounts for advanced TRB workshops
- Post Member Classified ads for Bees, Queens or Equipment for sale on our website
- Participate in Education Outreach
- Become a Mentor to beginner beekeepers
Who Should Join?
Three Rivers Beekeepers welcomes anyone with an interest in all forms of beekeeping, honey bees and the world in which they live. We provide monthly educational programs covering a wide range of subjects from the world of bees and beekeeping. From the small urban gardener needing bees for pollination, to the hobbyist with a couple of hives in the backyard, all the way to the commercial operation with hundreds of hives, we try to provide an environment where we can all learn from one another.
Three Rivers Beekeepers meets on the third Monday of each month at the University of Missouri Extension Center, 260 Brown Road, St. Peters, Missouri. Meetings begin at 7 pm and last until the last beekeeper walks out the door! Come early at 6 pm for our Beekeeper Q&A with any beekeeping questions you may have. For a map and more information, visit our Meetings page.
There are Two Great Ways to Join
- Earn Your Membership: Attend at least three meetings or other club activities in a 12 month period
- Contribute Now! Pay a membership fee of $20, which is good for 12 months.